“O my God, I am heartily sorry for having offended Thee, and I detest all my sins, because I dread the loss of Heaven, and the pains of Hell. But most of all because I love Thee, and I want so badly to be good.”
Here are the tunes I am liking right now:
- Girl Gone Wild
- Turn up the radio
- I don’t give A …
- I Fucked Up
- Beautiful Killer
- Love Spent / Acoustic
- Give me all your luvin’ (Track 1) / Track 2
- Girl Gone Wild – HOT !!!
- Gang Bang – Massive !!! If you act like a Bitch then you are gonna die like a Bitch !!! BANG !!!
- I’m Addicted – Boo Yah !!!
- Turn up the Radio – Great
- Give me all your Luvin’ – I love it
- Some Girls – Good tune
- Superstar – Good tune
- I don’t Give A … – Whoa !!!
- I’m a Sinner … Very Austin Powers !!!
- Love Spent – very Madonna
- Masterpiece – I think it’s my favorite track YES !!!
- Falling Free – it’s ok
- Beautiful Killer – Love it !!!
- I Fucked up … Yeah Baby !!!
- B-Day Song – Bubble Gum Pop !!!
- Best Friend – it’s ok
- Give me all your Luvin’ Track 2
- Love Spent Acoustic – Excellent !!!
So it’s here … and I put a copy on my phone and now I am sitting here listening to the CD. I may have been premature until I actually sat down and listened from beginning to end one track after another, because at first I Dj popped through the tracks (a bad dj habit) to see what I want to play at a club for the floor, its a trick I learned a long time ago. It is growing on me and may become a new favorite in the evolution of Madonna. The Bad Girl Madonna is appealing.
The interspersion of religious language here and there are indicative of Madonna to make a statement about faith and God. She opens the album with confession words and goes into bad girl mode almost immediately. It feels so good being so bad, thought she is trying hard to be good.
The tracks flow very nicely from one to the next. I quite like it actually. I could learn to love this album. She did a good job. It is different from her other albums over the years. But I have my show/music/concert favorites.
- Blonde Ambition
- The Girly Show
- Ray of Light
- Confessions on a Dance Floor
- Hard Candy
I think I am a little partial to Hard Candy for the show itself. Secondly The Confessions Tour for the music. Ray of Light is up there too. Every album is another incarnation of Madonna. I guess I have to listen to it a little more closely, and I will do that over the next few days. It is worth the money paid. If you love Madonna, then buy the album.
We all grow up, and for all of those boys and girls who grew up when Madonna was an MTV star … she has come a long way since the 1980’s. Madonna has evolved again. I want to see how she presents this music en show …